Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

When Dreams Crash!

My heart beats faster and slower all at once. Distracted I glance away from my table to all the people who work or at least pretend to do so. 
My service here is done and If I were to believe myself I am completely exhausted. The very notion of people clambering without a moral or ethic in place to get the slightest comfort in exchange for emotional misery to others makes me breathless both with anger and with frustration. 
Have I served my purpose? Have I dispensed with all that I have to offer? 
The idea here is quite simple really. This is corporate darwinism at its finest, but yet somehow corrupted to the degree it causes more damage than good. 
The heart is hurt. It struggles to keep pace. 
An escape has become imminent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment